Your Picture goes here


Jereval Tan Qi Wei
Just like everyone
Heart of God church




Well, Chinese New Year began... couldn't really sl...
Then the following week...nothing much i can remem...
The Lunar New Year has come, or rather, came. Well...
New Year, New Vision...The Best has yet to be...
Back!Well, i feel super tired and i really dun fee...
Hey! I am really really sorry to disappoint all th...
Just finish watching Facing the Giants. Let's just...
Felt i haven't been visiting blogs for a long time...
Man, havent posted in like, 2 months. Now blogging...
Another week, another great week! haha. =) Well, n...


November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Skin by: Dream_Catcher56

~ Breakthroughs!
Sunday, March 29, 2009

Woah man, just felt like blogging a little today.



So many things have happened in my life since the start of this year. So so so fast, and it's already going to be the end of March already. Time really flies don't you think? Haha, there's just so much that has happen, and i don't know where to start from. But, to begin with, i won't even talk about everything that has happened... haha...
Well, first of to start this post, what i really want to do is to give thanks to God who have blessed me with good results while serving Him and building his kingdom. I got a 3.458 for this sem that have just passed, without really really studying a lot as i was really busying myself quite a bit. I'll use times that i'm free to really study, so dun accuse me of not studying. Haha. =)


Since the start of this year, i've known so much more people, and have really drawn closer to some people, whereas there is the opposite of things where i may have already forgotten some people, or that some distance may have been created between me and some of my friends. Things have been added on to me, and i've been trying to expand my capacity to really be able to handle things, what i can really say is, i'm tired, since the beginning of this year, till now, i'm really tired. I'm holding on to the one thing that i really look forward to the most, which is to be ministered to by God. I'm just waiting for God to say, "Well done, My son". What may have not realised is, God have been and always will be, beside me, saying exactly the thing that i have typed, thing is, i have never once slowed down, never once stay stilled to give God a chance to say it straight to me. I think sometimes we think things are so important that we run and continue running without stopping to take a break and speak to God, afraid that this break might cause something to fall or fail. But this isn't how God works. God really just wants us to run to Him with our problems, to run to Him to share with him like how a little kid would run home when something happens to seek comfort from his/her dad. This is how God wants us to be... God bothered, He bothered,to save us from our sins by sending Jesus, His one and only Son, to die for us on the cross, but are we bothered to stop, to listen, to accept that He is real... I think the word is bothered. If we really bother, i think great things can be done, if we bother, we will begin to know God more, if we bother, insecurities in people will be erased...

Things have really changed since the beginning of this year. First up, there's been a restructure recently... Well, I'm still in the same CG, so not much change for me. I want to grow, I want to be able to be a support to people, to pastors to leaders in the church. I want to leave this independant stage and be God dependant. I feel that i'm a person who knows how to say, but no actions are taking place. I really want to be a person who last this race with God's strength, to have revelations to share with people, and know how to lead my kids better, know how to get to the next point in life and know how to GROW!
I feel very tired too recently, but there is no better solution that i can think of, but ask for revelations from God, I have friends around me, great friends, but in the end, i still need revelations from God to run, to leave my weariness with Him and continue running. I can't let everything go just cause i'm tired or that i have issues. I'll just have to learn to cope as i run. I pray that i will really grow after this period. I really pray for a change of mindset, a refreshed physical body, and a renewed heart. A renewed passions for the kids... I've lost some of the things i was holding on to and things i was happy that i had. Out of all those things, what i really want is to really have the heart for the kids back, so that i'll be able to run, for the kids, and stay strong in God. and now that i know that God is a yes-God, things will start to happen all over again. I know this year will still be great. =)

GROW!!!


It's really a rough start of the year for me, and i really don't know how long this internal struggle within me will continue, but i guess i'll just have to endure it down till the end and ask for help along the way, as much as i can.


"So i lift my eyes to You Lord
In Your strength will i breakthrough Lord..."
Time: 11:14 AM




.HOGC
Pastor Kong Hee
Garrett
Wendy Neo
Jiayang

Apple
Annlynn
Anthony

Bryan Yee

Catherine

Dominic

Evelyn

Fung Qi
Furong

Gabriel
Gentson
Godric

Harrold

Ivan

Jaslyn
Jordan
Jamie
Jemery Quek
Jolie
Josh Tay
Joanne Koh
Joy Ho

Keegan
Kenneth

Leon
Li Yue
Lester Beh

Maryse
Michelle
Minting
Michelle Cheng
Miaow Guan
Michelle Yao

Nadine

Pei Jun

QingBin

Royston

Sharon

Tommy

Vanessa Han
Veluriya

Xueli
XinJie

Yisheng
Yan Rui

ZiXin
ZhengHui
Zhuo xinyi