Your Picture goes here


Jereval Tan Qi Wei
Just like everyone
Heart of God church




Breakthroughs!
Well, Chinese New Year began... couldn't really sl...
Then the following week...nothing much i can remem...
The Lunar New Year has come, or rather, came. Well...
New Year, New Vision...The Best has yet to be...
Back!Well, i feel super tired and i really dun fee...
Hey! I am really really sorry to disappoint all th...
Just finish watching Facing the Giants. Let's just...
Felt i haven't been visiting blogs for a long time...
Man, havent posted in like, 2 months. Now blogging...


November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Skin by: Dream_Catcher56

~ Seasonal Changes
Sunday, March 29, 2009

I just remember what i wanted to blog about when Gabriel woke up and talk to me about CGs...

I guess that, a Christian Journey is really a seasonal thing. We always go in and out of a certain season, be it as a church, as a zone, as a CG or as an individual. We go through different things, different situations to grow in different areas, to let God deal with areas in our lifes that needs changes. At one period, my life was all about recognition, so i got to grow out of that, then the next, it was all about friends, but now, i feel, and not just me, but alot of my leaders and friends, that it's the season of breakthrough. I'm going through one of my toughest times in my Christian walk so far, where there are so many things in my life that i have to deal with, things i didn't thought about so much before.
People come in and out of my life easily, and sometimes, it's hard not to get influenced during the exchanges in speech, but what keeps me going, is knowing that, God put me through all these test, all these struggles, is to really test, and strengthen me on the inside.
Not just about strengthening my insides, but correcting my heart, and moulding it to be the way it should to be more Christ-like. A season of challenges, a season of test, and a season of constant breakthrough. My heart will be moulded, and i'll find my true destiny after this season, and i know that for sure. =) As for church wide, whenever i talk to Garrett and Wendy, they will always tell me that, our church is now going through season of weeding, where God takes out people, takes out things in our lifes, and see if we are able to cope with it or not. This is the season for the whole church to strengthen up, and after this, the next season is to breakthrough... As people start having breakthrough throughout the church, one by one, people will start growing, and as a whole church, we will really rise up. A church is made up by the people in it, so as we grow one by one, it means slowly, one by one, people start changing in some parts of the church and slowly, every part of the church has grown to a whole new level, and then things will start happening again.
I think that, it's really cycle season, something like in our natural world, where we have summer, spring, autumn, winter, and it will go back in a cycle. So what i meant is like, we will always go into the season of weeding once again. I think this is sort of like a revelation to me, such that i'll always be prepared to go into the battle to stay on this fight for God.... well, hope this helps. =) If any of you don't understand any parts, just ask me. I'll try my best to explain again. =)
Time: 2:24 PM




.HOGC
Pastor Kong Hee
Garrett
Wendy Neo
Jiayang

Apple
Annlynn
Anthony

Bryan Yee

Catherine

Dominic

Evelyn

Fung Qi
Furong

Gabriel
Gentson
Godric

Harrold

Ivan

Jaslyn
Jordan
Jamie
Jemery Quek
Jolie
Josh Tay
Joanne Koh
Joy Ho

Keegan
Kenneth

Leon
Li Yue
Lester Beh

Maryse
Michelle
Minting
Michelle Cheng
Miaow Guan
Michelle Yao

Nadine

Pei Jun

QingBin

Royston

Sharon

Tommy

Vanessa Han
Veluriya

Xueli
XinJie

Yisheng
Yan Rui

ZiXin
ZhengHui
Zhuo xinyi