Your Picture goes here


Jereval Tan Qi Wei
Just like everyone
Heart of God church




Seasonal Changes
Breakthroughs!
Well, Chinese New Year began... couldn't really sl...
Then the following week...nothing much i can remem...
The Lunar New Year has come, or rather, came. Well...
New Year, New Vision...The Best has yet to be...
Back!Well, i feel super tired and i really dun fee...
Hey! I am really really sorry to disappoint all th...
Just finish watching Facing the Giants. Let's just...
Felt i haven't been visiting blogs for a long time...


November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


Skin by: Dream_Catcher56

~ Relationships?
Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lights Of Truth... Gab was just saying that my email add is pretty nice. I always always thought that my email was kind of child like, kind of like what some sec 1 or 2 would use. But when he said that to me, I just suddenly thought that, in life, sometimes it's the dim lights of the truth, that keeps us going. Yea, well, this is just a random thought that i have... Haha. Going to the main point of this post....

Relationship? What really is relationships? What are people's definition of relationships and why are there so many different definitions of relationships? I've read Gab's blog, and i found him sharing a little about his CG, a CG built with the foundation of loving people first. Zero backsliders... I feel what revelation i had after reading that post is, sometimes we focus too much on the word growth, that we miss out on the meaning behind it. We begin to push and push for growth, that we forget the fundamental thing about church is to really love people. I really think it's not that I have lost the heart of loving, but that i've focused on the wrong thing in my walk, that i have now turned tired. I feel that's really what i learnt from reading Gabriel's blog.
I feel that i really have to rely on God more, as i feel that i have been placing my hope on people too much. People may disappoint us, but God will never. God, help me....
Time: 3:43 AM




.HOGC
Pastor Kong Hee
Garrett
Wendy Neo
Jiayang

Apple
Annlynn
Anthony

Bryan Yee

Catherine

Dominic

Evelyn

Fung Qi
Furong

Gabriel
Gentson
Godric

Harrold

Ivan

Jaslyn
Jordan
Jamie
Jemery Quek
Jolie
Josh Tay
Joanne Koh
Joy Ho

Keegan
Kenneth

Leon
Li Yue
Lester Beh

Maryse
Michelle
Minting
Michelle Cheng
Miaow Guan
Michelle Yao

Nadine

Pei Jun

QingBin

Royston

Sharon

Tommy

Vanessa Han
Veluriya

Xueli
XinJie

Yisheng
Yan Rui

ZiXin
ZhengHui
Zhuo xinyi